Friday, February 13, 2015

Something's Fishy

Welcome back! 



Living in Mumbai I have always loved sea food. Going to the market to buy fresh catch from the sea was always fun and that way I would get to select what fish I wanted to eat. Getting the fish home and then my mom would take care of the rest. It would me a feast every time there was fish cooked at home, which is most possibly once a week, no kidding. I like fish fried, curry or baked it's all yummy at the end. Salmon is one of my favourite fish because it taste great all year round. Salmon is really good for the heart, has healthy fish oils and has many more health benefits.

Knowing my love for fish my neighbour here would send me some fish when ever she made it. So this is a recipe I got from her. Its easy Baked salmon with lemon. Very Easy to make and literally has five ingredients. I like to make this dish when I am really tired and hungry. The prep time is less than five minutes and cooking time will be about 15 to 20 minutes. So let get started. (recipe)   



3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! My mom's recipe is Salmon in creamy pink sauce...absolutely delicious. Let me know if you want the recipe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family is from Newfoundland, so Salmon and seafood is a staple for me... Try Salmon on the barbecue on a cedar wood plank – delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love salmon, let's do some cooking!!

    ReplyDelete