Friday, February 27, 2015

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory






It’s time for dessert again. Have you had days where all you want to do is bundle up in you blanket and eat cake in bed. Last week I had one of those days, and not any cake I was really craving for chocolate cake. I am a kind of person who will feel hungry if I look a picture of something which is very tempting.

I was actually working on my class assignment and the company I chose was Lindt Chocolate and all I could picture was molten Chocolate River in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. So I thought of making cake in a mug. I had never made a cake in a mug before and I wasn't sure how it would turn out.

So I did a quick Google search and I actually came across a dozen of different recipes for chocolate cake in a mug recipe.

I found one very nice and easy looking and I gave it a try. This chocolate cake in a mug is every chocolate lovers dream and you can make it in less than five minutes that includes mixing and cooking time. This cake in a mug has no fuss because all you have to clean is one spoon and one mug after you are done eating this absolutely delicious cake.

Don't waste anytime find yourself a mug and spoon to mix and wait for your microwave to ping and treat your tummy with this sinfully tasty cake.





8 comments:

  1. This looks great! I will definitely have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good and it's perfect cause my boyfriend isn't a huge dessert fan. Chocolate is my weakness, this is going on my fridge to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate cake is the way to go. I haven't it in way too long so now I am craving it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm Chocolate! I have such a sweet tooth and thanks to this blog am going to eat something chocolaty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I read this I had to go and try it out. It turned out amazing and I worry I may have to make it ten more times tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so good, and super easy, can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a sucker for chocolate cake! Looks amazing. - Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so good! I am definitely drawn to sweets over salt, so this looks like a fantastic recipe for me to try! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete